Thursday, July 22, 2010

Long time, no post

Can't remember the last time I posted on my private blog.  Spent some wonderful days in Hotlanta meeting the most precious baby on the planet.  Her name is Audrey and she is my dreamboat.  While bouncing her on my knee, I started whispering to her about ponies.  This lead to my purchase today of her first My Little Pony, Rainbow Dash.  Apparently, I have been completely unaware of a parallel pony universe - according to Wikipedia "the ponies live in Ponyville which is centered around Celebration Castle".  So now I know!

I am sure this is only one of many new things I will learn along with my darling granddaughter (who is both brilliant and beautiful I might add).  As long as there are rainbow colors and ponies involved, I am sure we will have a marvelous time!