Sunday, November 22, 2009

Gratefully remembering Tianjin, China

Tianjin University, August 2005

Zhu Han, Yan Han, Me, Juliana, Fawn & Jane

Dearest Teacher Judy:

Thank you for your blessings and encouragement. In theses years, I often get the encouragement from you, I am touched and happy. In the university, we have so many lessons every week, this situation was totally unforeseen . And I have a strict English teacher, he is very strict with us. I am very respect him, because he told us the way of study English is very useful. English is very important and useful for me in the daily life and graduate school entrance exams. I worked so hard every day and reading so many books of literature. But I am worried about my human relation sometimes, I want to find someone who shares my ambitions and outlook on life.

I joined a league about English speaking, it is called “AA”. It means “advance and adore” . And we have a senior fellow to teacher us how to read the English better, he can speak English very well. He is a Cantonese, a very kind and lovely boy. In fact, the students in the AA league are very kind and cool. We reading English together in the morning, I must wake up early every day, it is not a comfortable thing, I often feel freezing and tired. But I never give up!

Thank you for giving the virtual flowers and the picture. Happy Halloween and the Thanks Giving, the blessings of late. I am attaching a picture of my university’s snow. The snow is very beautiful, like fairy tale world. I hope you can like it.

Yours Juliana 
(November 21, 2009)